Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome to my blog and a big thanks to Mr Scurr for the photos and padlets.

Monday, 1 December 2014

week 6

In week 6 I got rid of some donkeys called hospital because we had to many and then me and tommy started to make a house that we can live in. me and tommy both had horses so tommy made a place for them to stay and I started to make the top story of the house and made have of the house different blocks. we need more decorations in the hospital so I the next time I'm going to put decorations up we also made another pad let with a goal each. here they are here is pre coment!!!

  • OUR GOALS (WHAT WERE THEY? DID WE ACHIEVE THEM?)

  • WHAT DID WE DO?
  • WHAT DID OUR BUILD GROUP DO?
  • HOW DID/DO WE FEEL?
  • HOW DID IT GO?
  • WHAT WAS THE BEST PART?
  • WHAT WERE OUR SUCCESSES?
  • WHAT NEXT? 
  • WHAT WERE OUR PROBLEMS/CHALLENGES ?
WE WERE HAPPY THAT WE FOUND THE WHY? HOW? AND WHAT?

here is post comment!!!
my goal was be creative and put decorations up in the hospital!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment